Amla or Indian Gooseberry is a small and highly nutritious fruit and has many health benefits. Amla is low in calories and fat but packed with nutrients. It contains Vitamin C, B5, B6, and E; Minerals like Copper, Magnesium, and Potassium; Fiber, Antioxidants, and Phyto-nutrients like Flavonoids, Anthocyanins, Aromatic Acids, and Organic Acids.
1. It is very good for our skin and hair health.
2. It delays the aging process.
3. It maintains our heart health and reduces bad cholesterol levels.
4. It can improve our digestive system.
5. It helps to reduce excessive body fat and lose weight.
6. It detoxifies our inner body toxins.
7. It can boost our immunity power.
8. It has an effective anti-cancerous effect.
9. It protects from flu, fever, and cold.
10. It maintains healthy joints.
How to use: Take 10-15 ml twice daily before meal, mix with half a glass of lukewarm water.