Amla, also known as Indian gooseberry, has gained a following throughout the world as a "superfruit." It's no surprise — a 100-gram serving of fresh amla berries contains as much vitamin C as 20 oranges, twice the antioxidant power of acai berry, and around 17 times that of a pomegranate. Saarvasri Vedacure Amla Tablet is a powerhouse of Antioxidants. It is low on calories and loaded with a host of phenolic phytochemicals like flavonoids, anthocyanins, and a potent source of vitamin C and A.
Ingredients: Amla Extract.
1. Amla helps to manage indigestion. It is also very effective in constipation.
2. It helps to control weight by improving metabolism due to its appetizer and digestive property.
3. It might be useful in controlling high cholesterol.
4. It helps to manage bloody diarrhea (dysentery).
5. It helps to control bleeding and reduce the contraction of the smooth muscles of the gastrointestinal tract.
6. It might help in reducing pain and improve mobility in osteoarthritis by protecting the cartilage cushion between the joints.
7. Amla shows a protective action by fighting against the free radicals and reducing the number of inflammatory mediators.
8. Vitamin C in Amla is known to increase the activity of natural killer cells leading to toxicity and breakdown of the cancerous cells. Amla also inhibits the growth and multiplication of cancer cells.
9. Amla helps to improve the glucose metabolism in diabetic patients, therefore, reducing the fasting and postprandial blood glucose levels in the body.
10. It boosts immunity power and protects us from external virus and bacterial attacks.
11. It is very useful for cold and flu.
Direction of Use: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by experts.