Fish oils come from fatty or oily fish, such as trout, mackerel, tuna, herring, sardines, and salmon. They contain omega-3 fatty acids, and many contain vitamins A and D. Guidelines from the American College of Cardiology and American Heart Association (ACC/AHA) recommend eating fish as part of a heart-healthy diet. Indeed, having a diet rich in omega-3 fatty acids may help prevent heart disease, protect the brain and eye health, and contribute to fetal development.
Ingredients: Fish Oil Omega-3 Fatty Acids
• It Can Fight Depression and Anxiety.
• It may help prevent and treat depression and anxiety. EPA seems to be the most effective at fighting depression.
• It may help prevent macular degeneration, which can cause vision impairment and blindness.
• It can cause a major reduction in triglycerides.
• It can reduce blood pressure levels in people with high blood pressure.
• It can raise “good” HDL cholesterol levels.
• By keeping your arteries smooth and free from damage, omega-3s help prevent plaque that can restrict and harden your arteries.
• It can reduce the production of some substances released during your body’s
• It can reduce the symptoms of ADHD in children. They improve attention and reduce hyperactivity, impulsiveness, and aggression.
• It can have numerous benefits for people with metabolic syndrome. They can reduce insulin resistance, fight inflammation and improve several heart disease risk factors.
• It can reduce chronic inflammation, which can contribute to heart disease, cancer, and various other diseases.
• It can help fight several autoimmune diseases, including type 1 diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and psoriasis.
• It can reduce the frequency of mood swings and relapses in people with both schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
• It may help prevent age-related mental decline and Alzheimer’s disease.
• It may decrease the risk of some types of cancer, including colon, prostate, and breast cancer.
• It can reduce liver fat in people with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease.
• It may improve bone strength and joint health, potentially reducing your risk of osteoporosis and arthritis.
• It can reduce menstrual pain and may even be more effective than ibuprofen, an anti-inflammatory drug.
• Fatty acids — especially DHA — may improve the length and quality of your sleep.
• It can help keep your skin healthy, preventing premature aging and safeguarding against sun damage.
Direction Of Use: 1 soft gel during your meal once daily.