People have hailed the health benefits of green tea for centuries. Studies suggest that consuming green tea may positively affect skin health, help with weight loss, and reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease. Green tea is made from unoxidized leaves and is one of the least processed types of tea. For this reason, it contains the most antioxidants and beneficial polyphenols. Saarvasri Green Tea is a wonderful product that is in tablet form, easy to use, and has more health benefits.
Ingredients: Camelia Sinensis, Grapes, Cinnamon Ext., Tulsi Ext., Lemon Ext., Ginger Ext., Kali Mirch., Black Salt.
• Green tea is loaded with polyphenol antioxidants, including a catechin called EGCG. These antioxidants can have various beneficial effects on health.
• Green tea contains less caffeine than coffee but enough to produce an effect. It also contains the amino acid L-theanine, which can work synergistically with caffeine to improve brain function.
• Green tea may boost metabolic rate and increase fat burning.
• Green tea has powerful antioxidants that may protect against cancer. Multiple studies show that green tea drinkers have a lower risk of various types of cancer.
• The bioactive compounds in green tea can have various protective effects on the brain. They may reduce the risk of dementia, a common neurodegenerative disorder in older adults.
• The catechins in green tea may inhibit the growth of bacteria in the mouth, reducing the risk of bad breath.
• Green Tea may cause mild reductions in blood sugar levels. It may also lower the risk of type 2 diabetes.
• Green tea may lower total and LDL (bad) cholesterol, as well as protect the LDL particles from oxidation. Studies show that people who drink green tea have a lower risk of cardiovascular disease.
• Green Tea may lead to increased weight loss. It may be particularly effective at reducing dangerous abdominal fat.
• May help you live longer.
Direction of Use: Take 1 cup of lukewarm water, mix 1 Green Tea tablet into it and drink twice a day.