Karela, also known as the bitter gourd is a widely available vegetable in India. It is loaded with countless health benefits. It is rich in fiber and has zero cholesterol. The vitamins and minerals in this vegetable are much higher when compared to other green vegetables that are popularly available. Karela is packed with calcium, phosphorus, iron, Vitamin C and small amounts of Vitamin B complex. Karela has excellent medicinal virtues. Here are some amazing health benefits of Saarvasri Vedacure Karela Tablets including the list of some common diseases for which karela has been proven beneficial.
Ingredients: Karela Extract
• It contains compounds “charantin” and “vicine”, which have glucose lowering properties. It also contains polypeptide-p, which has insulin-like properties i.e. it increases glucose absorption by cells of the body and reduces blood glucose levels.
• Karela is found to be beneficial for piles.
• Karela is highly beneficial in treating skin diseases like boils, scabies, itching, psoriasis, ringworm, and other fungal diseases.
• It is very helpful to relieve symptoms of asthma, bronchitis, and cold.
• Karela is excellent for weight loss. It helps in weight loss since it is loaded with fiber and has a low carbohydrate and calorie count. It makes an ideal diet for those who are on a weight loss program.
• It has also been used as an antidote for alcohol intoxication. It is also beneficial to heal liver damage caused due to chronic drinking.
• According to a study published in the Journal of BMC Complementary and Alternative Medicine. it was confirmed that karela acts as a potential supplement in the treatment of hypercholesterolemia and its associated disorders. High cholesterol levels are associated with type 2 diabetes, atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, and liver diseases. Karela contains compounds that not only act at the enzyme level but also help in eliminating excess cholesterol stored in the liver.
HOW TO USE: Take 1 tablet twice daily, 15-30 minutes after a meal or as directed by experts.