Lemon tea is a simple, refreshing, and tasty drink that you can easily make at home. Saarvasri Lemon Tea is a wonderful product that is in tablet form, easy to use, and has more health benefits. Lemon tea is a low-sugar, low-calorie way to add a range of vitamins and minerals to your diet. Grating lemon zest into your tea also adds the peel's limonene. This antioxidant, found in fruit peels, may lower your risk of cancer, diabetes, osteoarthritis, and other chronic diseases.
Ingredients: Moringa, Lemon Ext., Ginger Ext., Kali Mirch, Cinnamon Ext
• Vitamin C found in Lemon, may help boost the immune system. In fact, Vitamin C is one of the most popular, well-known, and important micronutrients. It may help lower the risk of infections and protect against environmental oxidative stress and reduce inflammation. But it’s not only the Vitamin C that’s responsible for boosting the immune system. Flavonoids in lemon may help to protect against free radicals and reduce the risk of many diseases.
• It may help with premature skin aging too by increasing collagen content and reducing wrinkle formation.
• Lemon Tea may provide better antibacterial activity against some bacteria – even more beneficial than drinking pure green or black tea.
• It may offer better anticancer activity.
• It may help lower high blood sugar.
• It may help reduce the chances of developing mental illnesses. They may help with anxiety and diseases such as Alzheimer's disease.
• It may have a good effect on blood pressure and help in preventing cardiovascular disease.
• It may help cleanse the digestive tract, aid in digestion and help with weight loss.
• Drinking Lemon Tea together with honey may be helpful for reducing cough and improving the quality of your sleep.
• It may help in reducing the risk of developing kidney stones.
Direction of Use: Take 1 cup of lukewarm water, mix 1 Green Tea tablet into it and drink twice a day.