Azadirachta indica, commonly known as neem, has attracted worldwide prominence in recent years, owing to its wide range of medicinal properties. Neem has been extensively used in Ayurveda, Unani and Homoeopathic medicine and has become a cynosure of modern medicine. Neem elaborates on a vast array of biologically active compounds that are chemically diverse and structurally complex. More than 140 compounds have been isolated from different parts of the neem. These biochemical components include azadirachtin, nimbolinin, nimbin, nimbidin, nimbidol, nimbanene, nimbandiol, nimbolide, sodium nimbinate, gedunin, salannin, quercetin, 6-desacetylnimbinene, ascorbic acid, n-hexacosanol and amino acid, 7-desacetyl-7-benzoylazadiradione, 7-desacetyl-7-benzoylgedunin, 17-hydroxyazadiradione, ß-sitosterol, and polyphenolic flavonoids. All parts of the neem tree- leaves, flowers, seeds, fruits, roots, and bark have been used traditionally for the treatment of inflammation, infections, fever, skin diseases, and dental disorders. Saarvasri Vedacure Neem Tablets have been demonstrated to exhibit immunomodulatory, anti-inflammatory, antihyperglycaemic, antiulcer, antimalarial, antifungal, antibacterial, antiviral, antioxidant, antimutagenic, and anticarcinogenic properties.
Ingredients: Neem Extract
• Owing to the excellent digestive properties, neem plays a quintessential role in promoting digestion.
• The anti-flatulent and astringent properties of neem reduce the formation of gas in the alimentary canal, thus reducing bloating, flatulence, and abdominal distension.
• The antacid quality of the plant also prevents the formation of excessive acids in the stomach thereby treating indigestion, ulcer, gastritis, heartburn, and helping in promoting better absorption of nutrients in the body.
• It helps in eliminating bad breath and bacteria from the oral cavities and thus prevents swelling, bleeding, and other oral problems.
• It is very helpful for improving the immune system, fighting microbes, and shielding the body against various infections. It also portrays the presence of strong anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and antifungal properties, which is extremely effective in preventing infections like fever, common cold, sore throat, and other respiratory anomalies.
• The anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties of neem play a crucial role in treating different types of ulcers like ulcerative colitis, peptic ulcer, canker sores or mouth ulcers, etc. The bioactive compounds in the neem promote tissue regeneration and facilitate wound healing.
• The herbal extract is extremely beneficial in purifying the blood. By cleansing the blood, improves blood circulation and facilitates the removal of toxins from the bloodstream.
• The β-pancreatic cells, which help in the production of insulin become extremely active in the consumption of the Neem Tablets. It also helps to reduce the breakdown of starch into glucose which in turn leads to low blood glucose levels in the body and maintains a balanced diabetic reading.
• It removes toxins from the blood and hence helps to manage a host of skin diseases. It also plays a quintessential role in managing inflammatory conditions like eczema, skin eruptions, pimples, boils, psoriasis, and scabies.
• Owing to the intrinsic anti-microbial and anti-inflammatory properties, the plant treats various scalp and hair infections like folliculitis, itching, and dandruff. It also nourishes the hair follicles with essential nutrients, improves blood circulation, and strengthens the hair strands from the roots to the tips. Normalizing the secretion of the stress hormone, it also prevents hair fall and breakage due to stress and anxiety.
HOW TO USE: Take 1 tablet twice daily 15-30 minutes after a meal or as directed by experts.