Shallaki is a holy plant that is widely used in traditional medicine and is considered to be an important part of Ayurvedic medicine. The oleo gum resin extracted from this plant has various medicinal properties. Arthritic patients can take 1-2 Shallaki tablets along with water to get relief from swelling in the joint. It reduces swelling as well as stiffness in the inflamed joints due to its anti-inflammatory property. Consuming Shallaki on a regular basis also helps improves brain function as it prevents cell damage caused by free radicals due to its antioxidant activity. It may exert anti-inflammatory, hypoglycemic, analgesic, calming, etc. properties. Additionally, it may possess cooling, nootropic, digestive, antiseptic, etc. properties to support healthy living. The shallaki tablets contain beta-sitosterol, boswellic acid monosaccharides, tannins, etc.
Ingredients: Shallaki Extract
• Shallaki is useful to manage pain in osteoarthritis. According to Ayurveda, osteoarthritis occurs due to an aggravation of Vata dosha and is known as Sandhivata. It causes pain, swelling, and joint immobility. Shallaki has Vata balancing property and gives relief from pain and swelling in the joints, associated with osteoarthritis.
• This gives relief from the symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis-like pain and swelling in the joints.
• Shallaki helps to control the symptoms of asthma and gives relief in case of breathlessness.
• With cooling, healing, and rejuvenating properties, Shallaki Tablets may initiate a natural process of healing. Additionally, according to the research, it may rejuvenate the cells and also helps to resolve external wounds and bruises. However, it may exert beneficial effects on internal wounds like hemorrhage.
• It is ideal For Joint pain and inflammation, Chronic back and muscular pain.
HOW TO USE: Take 1 tablet twice daily, 15-30 minutes after a meal or as directed by experts.