Shatavari is a species of asparagus plant that has been used for many centuries in Indian Ayurvedic medicine. Shatavari, also known as satavari, satavar, or Asparagus racemosus (A. racemosus), is said to promote fertility and have a range of health benefits, particularly for the female reproductive system. The herb is thought to be adaptogenic, which means that it may help to regulate the body’s systems and improve resistance to stress. Shatavari is extremely beneficial for women's reproductive health throughout all stages of their life. Shatavari helps in reducing mental stress and anxiety and stimulates the hormones for increasing libido in both men and women. Shatavari possesses cooling, calming properties that can help to soothe and balance your body. It also has rejuvenating and nourishing effects.
Ingredients: Shatavari Extract.
• It is very helpful to treat female health conditions, specifically reproductive disorders.
• It is very beneficial to reduce menstrual problems like Menorrhagia, Amenorrhea, and Dysmenorrhea.
• It can give relief from painful periodical cramps.
• It is very helpful to get rid of Menopausal syndromes.
• Antioxidants in Shatavari protect the body from harm caused by free radicals, which can damage cells and lead to the development of diseases, including cancer. Antioxidants also fight against oxidative stress, another cause of disease.
• Shatavari had a diuretic effect without causing acute side effects.
HOW TO USE: Take 1 tablet twice daily 15-30 minutes after a meal or as directed by experts.