Shilajit is one of many herbs and mineral formulations (Rasaoushadhies) used in Ayurveda, a healing system that originated thousands of years ago in India. Shilajit has been used in traditional herbal medicine to treat a wide variety of conditions, ranging from bone fractures to impotence. Shilajit is composed mainly of humic substances, including fulvic acid, that account for around 60% to 80% of the total nutraceutical compound plus some oligo-elements including selenium of antiaging properties.
Ingredients: Shilajit Extract
• The numerous compounds found in shilajit may be helpful for brain function, and may even aid Alzheimer’s therapy.
• Daily supplementation of shilajit may contribute to overall vitality and a slower aging process in some people.
• Shilajit contains high levels of humic acid and iron, which may be helpful in treating iron deficiency anemia.
• The wide range of minerals and compounds found in shilajit may also help fight off viruses. A research study noted that shilajit could fight off and kill many different viruses in isolated environments, including some herpes viruses.
• Shilajit might help improve cell functions in the body, which means it may reduce fatigue at the source of the problem and increase energy levels naturally.
• It may help improve the brain’s cognitive processes, boost the immune system, and reduce inflammation, all of which could lessen altitude sickness.
• Shilajit also shows promise in fighting against certain types of cancer cells. It has been found that shilajit helped force the destruction of cancerous cells in the liver.
• Shilajit may also protect the heart and improve heart health.
• Shilajit has also been studied to increase male fertility.
HOW TO USE: Take 1 tablet twice daily (preferably with lukewarm milk) after a meal or as directed by experts.