This ancient ayurvedic formulation consists of three medicinal fruits that are Amalaki (Phyllanthus Emblica), Bahera (Terminalia Bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula). This contains a rich source of vitamin c along with many important nutrients to the body. It is very helpful in digestion and weight loss, Regulating blood sugar levels, Reducing inflammation, Preventing cancer, Lower cholesterol, Normalize blood pressure, Inhibit HIV, Reduce tumors, Protect and improve liver function, promotes healthy hair and skin.
Ingredients: Amlaki, Haritaki, Bahera
• Triphala can help with oral health problems, such as gingivitis, plaque, sores & fungal infections.
• Triphala helps lower blood sugar and cholesterol levels in people with type 2 diabetes.
• One study has found that Triphala helps protect skin cells. The findings suggest that it may help rebuild skin protein and retain moisture in the skin, in addition to combatting inflammation and oxidative injury.
• Triphala decreased the severity of these ulcers and helped restore healthy enzymes in the stomach.
• Triphala can help inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria in the gut. It may also support the growth of beneficial bacteria. A balance of bacteria can help improve overall gut health.
• Triphala helps improve peristalsis, or the movement of the intestines to remove waste. As such, it may help treat constipation.
• Triphala could help treat irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
• Triphala may also help with symptoms of gout. Another review has found that it showed a “strong anti-inflammatory effect” against gout.
• Some evidence suggests that Triphala could help protect against stress.
HOW TO USE: Take 1 tablet twice daily, 30 minutes before a meal, or as directed by experts.